Friday, December 9, 2011

Holloween Face Painting

Face painting and make-up could be challenging as to suit and enhance the beauty of the face, but Holloween face painting is completely different. It is always so freestyle, and the uglier the face is painted, the more fun and exciting the party becomes.

Jeepers Creepers..

Nasty accident

The Two-Faced was executed..

Deep cut..

Pumpkin Face..

"Who's playing hide and seek behind that tree? That was me.."

"That surgeon did a bad job. I'm gonna' get him.."

"My boyfriend did this to me because I looked at another guy.."

"I've got my eyes wide opened..I can see what you're doing.."

Hellboy..

"Please don't touch my skull..it's gonna' shatter at any moment.."

"You better shut up before my dark side come out and get you.."

The Joker..

"I can't shut my mouth.."

The Green goes party..

Rock it hard, babe..

Watch the Pumpkin plays..

Slashin' smashin' party jam..

For booking and enquiry, please call:
+6 016 2047633

* Face Painting course available.

2 comments: